Your tent must be a white 10 x 10 or 10 x 20 canopy of professional quality, weighted with a minimum of 50 pounds per leg. If you are unsure of your weights, we offer for rent filled water barrels with covers and rope tie-down. Tent rentals are offered through our authorized supplier. Because of our contract with the venue, we cannot make exceptions to this rule.
Artists with Awnings must inform show management prior to placement. Some areas of the venue are too narrow for artist awnings to comply with City of Austin fire lane requirements.
Staking of tents is not allowed.
Weights (minimum 50 lbs per leg or 200 lbs total, with ability to center weight if necessary) and covered water barrels are offered for rent through LWP.
Storage of supplies must be kept within the space or hidden under table and linen along the back of booth. (Tables and black linens are available through LWP. Please order prior to event.)
1. All work must be original, handcrafted work.
2. Artist guarantees the accuracy of the description of the works presented and the authenticity of the work as the creation of their own hands.
3. It is the artist’s responsibility to identify the category for which they would like to be juried. Please choose the category which best describes your work. If you do not choose a category (medium) your application will not be processed. Artists may only show work in categories and body of work selected by the Jury.
4. All work exhibited must be of the quality, category and body of work of that shown in the images juried.
5. Work done by a production studio is not acceptable.
6. All work must be designed and executed by the accepted artist.
7. Your exhibited art must be original and your own creation.
8. No use of commercial kits or molds.
9. No more than two artists may collaborate on work. Both must be included on and sign the application.
10. Exhibiting artist are required to display an artist’s statement and their booth number sign (distributed at check-in) in a prominent place within their booths.
11. 33% of all 2-Dimensional work displayed must be original. Artists must define reproduction or limited edition throughout their artist’s statement and disclose this information on the individual piece.
1. Artists must be present with their work at the Art Festival. Representatives may not attend in place of the artist.
2. The Art Festival requires photo identification at check-in to ensure compliance.
3. Artists who break down displays or depart before closing time on any day of the Festival will not be allowed to return the following day or to future shows unless approved by festival director prior to departure.
4. All artist tent structures must be white and professional quality.
5. Staking of tents is not allowed.
6. Weights (minimum 50 pounds per leg with ability to center weight if necessary) and water barrels only. Covered Water barrels are offered for rent through Lynette Wallace Productions.
7. E-Z Up tents must have a minimum of 200 lbs. of weights and you must rent a water barrel from Lynette Wallace Productions to weigh your tent down.
8. Selling sides must be kept tidy and visually appealing. Materials and packaging must be stored out of sight and under tables. (Table and black linens are available through Lynette Wallace Productions.)
A full refund will be issued for an artist needing to cancel the show for any reason 10 weeks out from festival weekend.
Refund for medical issues and emergencies occurring prior to the show weekend will be considered by committee for a refund or a credit for the following year's festival.